Hello World! I am back! Fear not!
I just wanted to make sure I had something interesting enough to say to you when I posted again. This post is regarding Love, or something a lot like it. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts? You think about that person all the time, constantly find yourself spacing out and daydreaming about them, and can't imagine having to live your life without that person. Now imagine that it is not possible to be with this person, and you are forced to move on. How do you do it? How do you let someone go that means so much to you? I've tried. I don't know how to do it. Anyone have any words of wisdom for me?
In the process of trying to get over of this person, I met someone in my ward here in Maryland. He was sweet. Always good to me. Asked before he kissed me the first time. Wanted to show me off in public. And I thought I liked him back. I tried to make myself like him because I thought he was such a great guy, and I think subconsciously so I could help myself get over this other guy. We dated for over a month before I realized that I needed to stop being selfish and quit leading myself and him to think I felt differently than I did. I told him how I felt last night and we broke up. I feel bad about it not working out. But now I am at a loss about how to start dating again. If I even want to. I'm not sure if I do.
You do need to start dating other guys! Maybe this will help you get over the other doofus.... ;) I'm sorry. Life sucks, but then something wonderful comes along everything is wonderful. That's the way it works. Just keep your faith in the Lord and He will bless you. The end.
ReplyDelete