WHERE WE GOT THE HUGEST ORDER OF FRIES IMAGINABLE.... REALLY GOOD... JUST LARGE HAHA
KAYLEY AND I IN OCEAN CITY CELEBRATING HER 21ST B-DAY SISTER STYLE :)
OCEAN CITY!
Maryland. Glen Burnie, Maryland to be exact. How many of you had ever heard of GLEN BURNIE, MD before I just mentioned it? I'm guessing... none. Don't feel bad, I hadn't either, until I was offered a nanny job here about 3 months ago. I've been out here for about 2 and a half months, and... happy to say... I really like it out here! I've been holding back on making friends... Don't really know why... I'm think I'm just really attached to all of you back in Idaho... that I feel like I have enough friends and what's the point of going through the whole process of making more? haha I know, really bad attitude.... but I'm working on it. :) For the first month or so of being here I went to visit REALLY GOOD and REALLY OLD friends of the family every weekend. We are probably closer to them than we are to our actual family... which is sad... but kept me from being homesick. BONUS :) It was great fun, I spent lots of time there...and money that first month or so being back east. Its just nice to get a GOOD paycheck...and not have to pay anything but my phonebill. Seriously. No rent, no utilities, no food, no gas(generally)... It was awesome. Now I'm being more money concsious and planning my paychecks out... kinda boring, but it must be done to pay off debts, and save up if I ever wanna come home to visit! :) I've been working on finding myself over here. I've realized I'm unhappy with my appearance, so... I'm doing something about it. Hello Gold's Gym, tanning, whitening, and dying/highlighting hair. That may sound superficial, but I've never done any of that stuff before, and I'm not doing it to make myself look more visually appealing to others, but to myself. I want to be pleased with what I see in the mirror. That will be a solution to a good number of my problems. So, cross your fingers and wish me luck ! :) I've also decided that when I go back to school I will be doing something with Enviornment studies. I realized that everything I like is totally nerdy, but I like it... and that's all that matters in the end right? First English, then Computer Programming, and now.... Recycling? haha I know, I'm a real piece of work. OH! I've developed a new hobby, RECORDS. Like, vinyl records. I'm getting this freaking awesome record player/cd player/radio/mp3 player with this totally retro look, I'm stoked! I'll post pictures once I get it! I hope this was a good enough update for the last few months... maybe eventually I'll get around to updating everyone on why my page is called "Forever A Wanderer" and where I've been for the last year and a half haha
No comments:
Post a Comment