Monday, November 14, 2011

Beautiful Fall

So, this fabulous Fall season has arrived, and I have never enjoyed the changing colors of the season more than I have here in Maryland. The insane amount of gorgeous green trees of Summer are now all differet shades of yellow, orange, red and brown and I feel truly blessed to have witnessed the change of season! The pictures posted are from the first weekend in November when Felicia Hawkes came to visit me for a few days! I loved having her here! It was nice to have a adult to talk to you that knows me and my history, and let's face it, just having an adult to talk to period feels like heaven when you are with a 2 and 4 year old all day! :-) The nanny gig is good over all, there are good days, and bad, just like anything else, and it is really getting me prepared to be a mommy whenever I allow myself to take the first step in that direction and decide to start dating again haha
Back to the pictures, the first two are just of our view from our dock, the second is actually hard to figure out that it is NOT upside down, but a reflection in the water. Next is Felicia and I at the National Museum of Natural History, followed by us again, at the FBI Headquarters! Yay! :-) and last but not least is the Washington DC Temple! Absolutely beautiful and prfect in every way! This was my first time seeing it that I can truly remember. I'll probably never forget it, a specific reason being because: while we were walking around the grounds I noticed a statue of a deer in the temple lawn and was just about to ask Felicia if it looked real to her to her as well when it jumped up and scared me out of my wits! I may or may not have yelled something tha may or may not have sounded similar to a "swear" word haha forgive me, I am easily frightened! :-) well, that about concludes our trip! Thanks for reading! Until next time... :-)




















No comments:

Post a Comment